Like most sites this site uses cookies : By continuing to use our site you are agreeing to our cookie policy.close & accept [x]
Resources Centre / Useful Links
Useful Links
Links to all relevant organisations that provide support, advice and information to parents and professional carers of twins, triplets and higher order multiples. Includes international links, twins' research, fertility services and assistance for families who require specialist support.

Breastfeeding Support
Education & Fun !
Fertility/Infertility Services & Advice
General Baby & Parenting
Government & Childcare
International Multiples Links
Maternity & Ante-Natal Services
Medical Issues & Advice
Multiples Support & Research
Premature Baby Charities
Special Needs
Twins & Multiples Clubs
Twins Friendly Holidays

Back to Resources Centre

Resources Centre

Back to Resources Centre
How To Get Funding for Children's Special Needs Buggies - Every day I get asked Can you help me? I don't know what to do as my disabled child (ren) needs a buggy and the NHS can't help / won't fund it / have offered me something that doesn't meet our needs...I have two children and need a double buggy....I can't afford a pushchair....HELP, I don't know where to turn!The good news is that in the vast majority of cases WE CAN HELP. You may need a single stroller or double special needs buggy, you may have one or two disabled children and/or siblings, you may even have a baby on the way and an older disabled child who's got way too big, tall or heavy and now outgrown their standard buggy. You may even have a young child with a condition and need to carry medical equipment. Whatever your needs are, w read more